Thursday, June 21, 2007

POWDER


これはおれのSKETCHBOOKから新しい絵です。何を思うか?
Just another doodle from my sketchbook. I'm really loving those COPIC markers I bought in San Diego! I even bought refill cartriges. They work great!
At the moment, most of my time is spent finishing up the coloring for "L'INFINI #3" from Humanoids Publishing (Les Humanos Associes). Its not going as fast as I would like, but I am liking the pages thus far.
Can't wait until I can post some. Maybe I can give a "sneak peek" of a panel in the next post.
By the way, I just picked up a new "Super-hero-comic" for the first time in years (well, okay maybe not that long).
One of my favorites, John Romita Jr. is drawing "World War Hulk" and it looks great!
A throw-back to the old school days of Titans slugging it out on a massive scale. I also can't help but pick up a back issue or two of Brett Blevons old work on "New Mutants". Ah.. Memories.

Later,
-MATT

No comments: